Friday, July 6, 2012

I'm on a boat!

Sorry I missed blogging yesterday, it was a crazy day/night, but so much fun. Yesterday was the last day of class and I had to give my presentation, which I think went well, the professor said he felt confident no one would get below a B. Which is good, I could have gotten a C and still been okay since my just transfers in as pass/fail. After class I came back to the dorm and did laundry since this weekend we will be heading out on our traveling adventures with just me and Sarah. And plus fresh clean clothes is always nice! Then yesterday evening was the farewell boat party! It was so much fun, they served us dinner and then had a bar and a dance floor. The bartender actually gave me a free drink which was funny, but hey I'll take it. We danced to very American music which was a nice change of pace. The boat part lasted for about three hours up and down the Thames River. It was great way to say goodbye to everyone. Except the dancing didn't start there! We decided we hadn't had enough dancing so we went out to the club Tiger Tiger, it was a lot of fun. It had several different rooms all playing different types of music. The main room was playing newer music. Then we ended up in a 70's and 80's room with sweet dance floor that changed colors!! Then the white room which had strobe lights, I always like the strobe lights. Tiger Tiger was the first big club we had been to, it was interesting and fun, but I have decided that I like smaller bars or even better bonfires better. There was just too many people there and it smelled like BO haha. But it was a good way to ended the three weeks here in London! Tonight is the ISA farewell dinner, it's supposed to be a nice dinner. It'll be an early night tonight too because I have to pack all my things up. hopefully it all fits in my suitcase and backpack! And then tomorrow we are heading to Stonehenge! Hope everyone has a great day back in the states! See you all in two weeks or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment