Sunday, July 1, 2012

Do not feed the birds! You will get arrested!

Today I got to sleep in! Which was wonderful especially after the crazy busy weekend we had. Then we went to Canada day in Trafalgar Square it was packed with people and I accidently broke the law. Don't worry it's not what you think: in Trafalgar Square it is illegal to feed the pigeons and I fed them one of my chips (French fries). Luckily no one saw me! From there we went to meet the ISA group to tour Buckingham Palace. It was soo pretty and awesome in the inside! We got to see the balcony where Will and Kate kissed and the room where they took their official wedding pictures. To bad we couldn't take pictures. Other than that it was a slow day which was alright because I needed to work on homework. Good night love and miss every one!

No comments:

Post a Comment