Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Walking like The Beatles

Today in class we pretty much went to the ghetto part of London. It was a little sketchy and was definitely not my favorite walking tour haha. But I did get this really cool book mark at the art gallery, it is a whole bunch of people doing random things but when you tilt it they move! It is so awesome, it was totally worth the two pounds I spent on it. After class I met up with Melissa because Sarah went to a play that started before my class was over. Me am Melissa had lunch and on the way back from lunch I jumped at a pigeon, but instead of it flying away it flew right at me! It was crazy! Me and Melissa went back to the school to wait around for everyone else to go to Abbey Road. We were suppose to be doing home work but that didn't happen haha. But finally once everyone got done we went to Abbey Road, which was pretty cool. We took the same picture that the Beatles took crossing the road. Only thing is, is that it is a functioning road so you have to watch out for cars, it only took us like fifteen tries to get the picture right. Although later on when we walked back by some one had got hit by a car! But it was ok because she was ok just a sprained ankle. It kind of sucks now though for us to because they took the video down off the website that had us crossing the road because she got hit. But I would rather her be ok and us not be able to see the video and not the other way around! After that I just came home and worked on my paper. Ok good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment