Monday, June 18, 2012

The Sandwich Guessing Game

First off sorry for the horrible grammar in my last post; it was really late and it is hard to proof read on my iPhone. Now to the good stuff, today was rather uneventful we had orientation for the University of Westminster. It consisted of a Information session, lunch, and a introductory class. The lunch was a little strange we had finger sandwiches; except it was like playing the guessing game with your food because they weren't labeled and all looked funny. I had a strange wrap with I what I think was sausage it was actually pretty good! But then I had what looked like a plain ham sandwich that lit my mouth on fire! After the unusual lunch we had class it was awesome to learn that half the class was actually from Ohio! It's a small world after all! The class seems like it is going to be pretty ease we only spend two days in the class room the rest of the time we are visiting museums! And also an A+ is a 70 percent out of 100 percent! We have to write a paper on something modern and describe how we would present it in a museum. After that we came back to the room and I accidentally took a nap for an hour then it was dinner time. We went to this pub called Bar. We were hoping for traditional English food, but it ended up being a Belgium bar...so no traditional English food lol. I need up with a really good different type of burger and I thought I would try the beer called Leifmens which is fruit and actually really good. Our whole table got the same kind. While we were at the bar the Euro 2012 soccer match was on so it was cool to see the locals so in to it. That's it for now hope all is well at home and I miss you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment