Saturday, June 16, 2012

Houston we have landed!

We made it!! After a very long day and a half of traveling we are in London and it is awesome! My first time on the airplane went pretty good. We were up in the air 380000 feet and were going 550 miles per hour it was crazy! When were flying over london to land we saw the London Eye and other landmarks. Once we got to london me and Sarah trekked what seemed like two miles around the London heathrow airport. But once we met up with the group we got on a bus to go to our flats. It was strange thing driving on the opposite side of the road. Despite our horrible jet lag (let me tell you it SUCKS!) Sarah and I showered (the shower is like a foot wide and the shower curtain attacks you!) then we went exploring and we may or may not have gotten a little turned around trying to get back to our dorm haha. Well that's it for now because I'm going to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment