Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Who said you couldn't be two places at once?!

Today we had class in Greenwhich, just not the one in Ohio haha actually the one here is pronounced "Gren-which" It was really cool though it is where the time is based off of for the whole world, because the Prime Meridian is there. I actually stood on both sides at the same time so it was like I was in two places at one time! We also got to see the Olympic venue there, it is for some sort of jumping not sure what kind though it had a funny name. While we were there I also got to try on a knights helmet and glove it was really heavy! It was also like seventy five degrees here today which is hot compared to the fifty and sixty degree weather we have been having. So i can only imagine how its going to feel once i get home! After class i took a little nap because I was extremely tired because we had to leave almost an hour and a half earlier than normal because Greenwhich is so far out. Then I worked on my paper for the class a little. I'm doing it on the Harry Potter museum, it is going to be a super easy paper and also kind of fun! That's about all, we ate dinner tonight at home but we we had pasta yet again haha just because it is really easy to cook. The stove in pur kitchen is a gas stove so me and sarah have been having problems lighting it with the dinky little lighter we have. We have been using a piece of paper and just dropping it over the place where you light it in the oven haha. Anyways today was the midway point for our time here in London and I can't believe how fast it has gone! I miss home some but I am definitely not ready to leave so soon, so it's a good thing we have two more weeks after London touring France and Italy! That's all for today, hope all is well at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment