Thursday, June 28, 2012

It's Friday!! Well for me anyways!

Today is my Friday! It was the last class for the week! We went to the Museum of London in the Docklands, we were given a section of the museum and had to analyze it. My partner and I were given the Blitz section. It was a cool section they just didn't put it together very well. We actually finished way early since our section was so small, we just chilled in the cafe with these really comfortable chairs and amazing blueberry muffins! After class I came back to the apartment and attempted to work on my paper but that didn't go so well, I ended up doing other things. It was super hot here today compared to normal it was almost eighty degrees out! Tonight we are going to Ellen's and Melissa's to hang and then get in earlier than normal since we have to leave for the airport at like 5:30am tomorrow for Dublin! I am so stoked for that. I might not get to blog tomorrow because I don't know of we will have wifi at the hostel. But if I can't you will hear all about Dublin Saturday night when we get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment