Monday, June 25, 2012

Where's Ellen?

Today was probably one of the least exciting days I've been here because we actually ha to sit in a class room. It was a big change from being out and about the city everyday. After class Sarah, Sarah, Jennae, Ellen, Melissa, and I all went shopping for family and us. I got a mind the gap tshirt for myself then the rest of the things I bought was for everyone back home. Every time the six of us are together we have a lot of fun! We normally play the where's Ellen game because she always just disappears. We said we were going to make a book called where's Ellen just like where's Waldo except it would just be set in London haha. After shopping we went to five dollar burger night at "Bar" it was a good time! Then after dinner me and Sarah took our laundry to Jennae and Sarah's since it is way cheaper there, but I had a fail moment and forgot to put laundry soap in so my clothes just got washed in cold water. So now I have to get up early and go rewash them :( I feel like I am conforming to the fast past of city life because I got impatient when I had to wait five minutes for the tube because we normally only have to wait like one minute. I can't believe how fast this trip is going! We were talking today how next week is our last week here and it feels like we just got here! But we still have lots of fun things planned! Like Dublin! We just printed our tickets for the plane I am soo excited! Ok I'm hitting the hay! Night everyone love and miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment